- Flexibility: Available as a desktop version (no stand)
- Space-saving: Smallest footprint in the Epson technical printer range
- Clean design: Thoughtfully designed to fit seamlessly into most environments
- Ease of use: Even when away from the desktop
- Peace of Mind: Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints
- Printing Method
- PrecisionCore™ Print Head
- Ink Technology
- Ultrachrome® XD2
- First Page Out from Ready
- Magenta, Yellow, Cyan, Black
- Ink tank capacity
- 50 ml
- Minimum Droplet Size
- 4 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Nozzle Configuration
- 800 Nozzles Black, 800 Nozzles per Color
White, compact and fits most environments.
These inks don’t run
It uses UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks which means your prints are smudge and water resistant (whereas standard dye inks may run). Also, the SC-T3100N delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics.
Supports wireless printing
Enables users to print directly from smartphones or tablet devices.
Seamless paper changes
Change seamlessly between LFP roll and sheetfeed as this printer supports up to A1 cutsheets as well as rolls.
Peace of mind
Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints.
Accuracy and precision
Print technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detail, with ease.
This product meets the strict ENERGY STAR guidelines set by the European Commission. Epson is a global manufacturer committed to protecting the environment for future generations by offering a range of ENERGY STAR products. This is achieved by significantly reducing electricity usage, which saves energy, money and the environment, without compromising quality.